Spongy products have high moisturizing ability, do not contain pathogens like fungi and nematodes.
Providing balanced organic matter and nutrients to the soil for growing growth plants.
- Suitable for growing all kinds of sprouts, leaf vegetables, fruits, vegetables, spices ...
- Enough to nourish plants for a long time without adding any other fertilizers.
- Can be used for additional fertilization throughout the growth and development of plants.
- Renovating old and discolored land.
- Sprouts: Spread a thin layer of soil from 4 - 7 cm, irrigate just to moisten seeds ..
- Leafy vegetables, spices: Planted on trays, pots, on beds, and can be grown. Spread 10-15cm thick soil layer, level well. Sow seeds directly or through soaking. Cover on a thin piece of soil. Keep moist often.
- Fruit and vegetables growing pots: Cultivation techniques such as leafy vegetables must adjust the amount of soil depending on the type of tree.
- Renovating old and discolored land: replace all or part of old and discolored land with Vegetable land to plant new crops.