Rich in nutrients, clean germs, clean soil Tribat is used to replace common soils to grow vegetables, flowers, ornamental plants and seedlings effectively.
- Improve soil structure, increase porosity, moisture
- Suitable for plant growth stages
- Improving soil or replacing soil with discoloration in gardens or potted plants.
- Suitable for cultivating plants, cultivating flowers and planting ornamental and outdoor plants and flowers.
- Growing sprouts: Soak seeds 2-4 hours, drain. Place the container in a tray of 4-7cm thickness, level the surface and moisten it. Spread the seeds evenly into the tray, then cover the soil about 1cm. Cover the tray with a cardboard cover or a seedless tray. After 3-4 days put the tray out in the sun, keep it moist.
- Sowing seeds: Pour the soil directly onto the bed or into the basin, sow seeds, cover with thin soil, water enough to moisten the seeds.
- Use as soil for planting trees: Directly pour the soil onto beds or into pots to plant trees, lightly press with your hands, water just enough moisture.
- Planting new plants in pots: Add Scoria stone layer at the bottom of the pot to drain water. Pour Tribat clean soil into ½ pots, put plants in pots and just fill the soil full of pots. Leave plants in cool for recovery before sun exposure.
- Improving infertile soil in the garden or plants in the basin: Replacing part or all of the barren land, discolored with clean soil to plant new crops or pouring Tribat soil onto the surface, water and soil irrigation will slowly sink underneath.