- Specialized land for planting all types of apricot, especially planting pots and tubs.
- Rich in organic humus. Provide adequate nutrients needed for growth and development tomorrow
- Stimulate apricot blossom to roots. Keep and drain well
- New planting tomorrow: Pour apricot soil to đến pot, water to infiltrate. Put new apricot trees in the middle of the pot and just add soil to make the tree stand firmly until it is full of pots. Water well. Put the plants in cool until the regenerated plants bring out enough light.
- Replace soil for tomorrow after flowering Tet: Water the apricot pots, leave for a few hours for soft soil. Gently shake the pot to remove the apricot tree. Leave all the old land. Scoria lining with basins for easy drainage. Leave the apricot tree in the pot, just remove and compress the new ground tomorrow around the roots. Water to wet evenly. Leave in cool for 7-10 days, until the plants recover, bring them to the sun for normal use